Photo Record

  • Email This Page
Catalog Number 2007.38.045
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description The Morrow Brothers and Heath Company. First opened in 1897 at the corner of South Second and South Street, Morrow Brothers and Heath later moved to this building on the corner of First Street and West Main Street, which originally was constructed as the Efird Manufacturing Company Store about 1902. The building later housed Lowder Hardware.
Title Morrow Brothers and Heath Company
Place Albemarle, Stanly County, North Carolina, USA
Year Range from 1897
Year Range to 1899
Copyright Creative Commons License Attribution-NoDerivs