Photo Record

  • Email This Page
Catalog Number 2007.38.010
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description North First Street Mini Mall. 129 North First Street. Built by J.W. Efird about 1920 for Finch Morgan who operated a furniture store and undertaking business in the building. Also operated under the name of Stanly Furniture, Maxwell Brothers and Collins, and Setzler and Hinson. Converted to a mini mall in 1984 by Dewey Sides.
Title North First Street Mini Mall
Place Albemarle, Stanly County, North Carolina, USA
Copyright Creative Commons License Attribution-NoDerivs