Photo Record

  • Email This Page
Catalog Number 2007.38.043
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description Built in 1908, the Maralise Hotel was operated by sisters Mary and Alice Mabry. It stood at the southwest corner of West Main Street and North First Street until it was torn down in 1968. In this early picture, the old First Lutheran Church can be seen in the background.
Title Maralise Hotel
Place Albemarle, Stanly County, North Carolina, USA
Copyright Creative Commons License Attribution-NoDerivs